[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


From: Stefan Kleine Stegemann
Subject: WebCore
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:28:56 +0100


first thanks to all who offered their help. I currently have a strange problem with the rendertree (this describes where and how the content is placed on the screen). Running my test app with Apples WebCore produces a differrent
(correct) rendertree than running the app with my ported WebCore. I've
currently no idea why this happens, because creating this tree is done by the khtml part, where i didn't changed much (in fact, only a few includes). So it looks like an extensiv debug session :-(. However, i think after i've gotten so far, this problem is also solvable. When this bug is fixed, i will
upload a snapshot so that everyone who want's can take a look at it
and help finding bugs.

During the next two or three weeks i will slow down the development a bit
because ViewIt (renamed to ViewPDF in the next release) needs some
more work. Especially the PDFImageRep is waiting to be improved. And
i will hopfully get a new (faster) machine this week and setting it up will also require some time. Once i have this machine, i will start a "parallel
debug session" on my ibook with MacOSX and the original WebCore and
on GNUstep with the ported WebCore to see where the rendertree creation


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]