Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:40:01 +0100

On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 09:07 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

some new blood, if, as you put it, you really "don't much care which
way it goes." We need a leader. We need someone to give this project

Oh for gods sake. the aim here is to write a piece of software, not wage
some dumb war.
Agreed. There are problems in Base, go look at NSURL some time.

That's not helpful ... perhaps some bug reports (ideally with solutions)
are in order if you know of any bugs.