Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:22:12 +0700

Pete French wrote:

...thats only based on the fact you have a skewed idea of what "the porjcet"
actually is.

The first aim of the prohect was to produce clone of the API. No more
and no less. Adam does a fine job at leading this effort.

What I want to see is we having 2 main parties. Adam is the leader of
all the development until he resign and also a member of the "GNUstep
Council" which members are from those 2 main parties. One party has their own
branch of code and everybody can vote which party would rule the
council. Council's job is defining the direction of the project,
deciding what code should be excluded or included, writing policy, milestones. another party maintains their possibly incompatible branch and user base counting for the day
they will rule back the council so to switch the main branch to their.
Alright, I guess you can see the picture and also the missing part.
Now I'm joining the Right-Wing Party. Tadaaaaa.