Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:30:40 -0700 (PDT)

Philip,
[snip]
>>> 2. Many programs do not use AppKit. E. g. servers and Web-programs.
>> I know, there is a shortage of GNUstep apps, but you gotta admit that
>> a LOT of progress has been made this year!
>
> The hugest prograss is having WOF: GDL2 and GSWeb.
As a GNUstep *USER* I don't give a *damn* about GDL and GSWeb. I'm sure
they're nice and all, and I know what they do, but they are useless to me,
as they are to all end users. I urge you to try and not be so one-sided in
your view of what is valuable in GNUstep. You might like what you find if
you do so.

Alex Perez