WebCore coding is nearly done

From: stefan
Subject: WebCore coding is nearly done
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:47:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi steppers,

good news about WebCore. Now, there is only one class left to be ported.
No unresolved symbols during linkage unless those related to this class,
so it is very likely that it will compile this weekend. The next step
for me is to write a simple test app that draws some web content on the
screen. However, as WebCore is only a backend that renders HTML content
but that does not draw anything, i (we?) have to implement a frontend
that brings HTML on the screen (or on paper, or on whatever). So it's
still much work to do. But now, where the port is nearly complete (hopefully
with not too many bugs) ...

greetings
Stefan