Finally: Addresses.framework

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: Finally: Addresses.framework
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:20:22 +0100

Hi,

OK; I've renamed everything. You can download the new framework at

http://giesler.biz/bjoern/Downloads/Addresses-0.1.tar.gz

It's simply called Addresses, prefix is AD, the compatibility header remains so
that no Apple API-compatible program needs be changed. I've worked on it some
more; you can search now, and setting the 'me' record is also possible, so yes,
it's completely functionally equivalent to Apple's framework now. It hasn't
been well-tested; hence the -0.1.

App will follow in the next couple days.

Regards,
Björn