Re: [Q] CodeEditor, Bug or ... ?

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: [Q] CodeEditor, Bug or ... ?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:17:58 -0400

Hi,

Even after you applied the first patch, it still shows the error about defaultLineHeightForFont ?
 You need to reinstall the bundle to make it work.
 If it still doesn't work, it's pretty weird.
 defaultLineHeightForFont is used in CETypeSetter,
 and the first patch comments out the usage of CETypeSetter.
 If it still shows message about defaultLineHeightForFont,
 you probably have a unclean CodeEditor.

 CodeEditor intalled in
 Local/Applications/CodeEditor.app
 Local/Libraries/Bundles/CodeEditorView.bundle
 Local/Libraries/Headers/CodeEditorView/
 Local/ApplicattionSupport/CodeEditorView/

 You can try a clean CodeEditor and see.

 Hope it help

 Yen-Ju