question about Uncaught NSException and else

From: Derek Zhou
Subject: question about Uncaught NSException and else
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:12:14 -0700

Hi, all
My program is randomly seeing "Uncaught exception NSLockException, reason:
Thread attempted to recursively lock". However, my program does not infer any
NSLock; in fact, my program is single threaded. My program does use runloop,
DO and socket so each run is different. How can I get a backtrace out of the
uncaught exception? The weird thing is it runs fine in gdb.
Also, I'd like to hear some advises on tracking down memory leakage.
Thank you in advance!
Derek