Re: Gnustep-make won't finixh compiling

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Gnustep-make won't finixh compiling
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:54:45 -0600

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 07:49 AM, Tetsuo wrote:

Hello,

I run Slackware 9.0 and I want to install Gnustep. The configure step
in the building process of gnustep-make goes well. But when I type
make, the compilation begin and never stop. Here is the output:

config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default commands
/bin/sh config.status --recheck
running /bin/sh ./configure  --prefix=/usr/GNUstep --enable-import
--disable-move-obsolete  --no-create --no-recursion
checking for gcc... gcc

and it continus like this forever.

Looks like a make or system time problem. Is you system time correct? Did it change sometime between now and the last time you configured or made or unpacked gnustep-make?