Re: NetBSD and NO fonts

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: NetBSD and NO fonts
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:19:41 -0600

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 02:43 PM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

it does not report missing font, there is no crash nor exception. You can
even play gshisen and the micro-menus work.
I'm using xlib and I don't want to port all the stuff for libart, especially since usually there is already an older version of libart installed by the
packages and those conflict. (SO it was oon OpenBSD).

I don't know whow I can cather more information. If you have an idea I can
try.

You could at least try to add the --GNU-Debug=dflt argument when running your app to see if it is loading the fonts. I suspect it is though and it's just getting bad information from somewhere.