Re: New warnings (hopefully) in gcc 3.4

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: New warnings (hopefully) in gcc 3.4
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:43:03 +0200

David Ayers wrote:

It's needed GDL2's EOSortOrdering implementation which introduces variations of -compare: (-compareAscending: -compareDescending:) based on -compare: and it is an NSObject category: [insert link to WO 4.5 documentation here, which seems to have been removed permanently from Apple's site :-/, so you'll have to take my word on it and look at: ]

oops I lied, I just needed to update my bookmarks:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Legacy/WebObjects_4.5/System/Library/Frameworks/EOControl.framework/ObjC_classic/Protocols/EOSortOrderingCmprsn.html
but they are missing the prototypes here :-/

Cheer,
David