Re: Pending Litigation

From: Martin Brecher
Subject: Re: Pending Litigation
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:01:54 +0200

Just stop now. Don't wake sleeping dogs.

You can use GNUstep as freely as you want (in terms of the (L)GPL).
GNUstep is part of the GNU project, 'owned' by the Free Software
Foundation and thus protected by the FSF.

If you see your right to use this free software endangered, maybe you
should move to another country with another law system...

Just to restate what the others have said before: You have no rights or
authority whatsoever to take legal actions in the name of GNUstep!

I hope you take our all advise and just stop now. Or I can garantee you,
Apple and the FSF won't be the only ones to kick your ass!

- - Martin Brecher