ANN: PhotoClip-0.1 - yet another image viewer.

From: Tima Vaisburd
Subject: ANN: PhotoClip-0.1 - yet another image viewer.
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:54:49 -0700

Hi everybody,

I'm glad to announce my first GNUstep application.
PhotoClip has been thought of as a basic photo editing program,
hence the name.

For now it's yet another image viewer, and very basic.

It can rotate picture +/- 90 degrees and traverse through directory content
with "next/previous image".

Download from http://www.vaisburd.net/PhotoClip
(http://www.vaisburd.net/PhotoClip/PhotoClip-0.1.tar.gz)

Many people on this list helped me.
Philippe C.D. Robert is the author of ImageViewer which code i often
consulted. Alexander Malmberg gave insights into how to do rendering.

Please post bugs and comments to tima -at- frys -dot- com.

Thank you,
Tima.