ANN: GNUtooth 0.3

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: ANN: GNUtooth 0.3
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:17:51 +0200

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of GNUtooth 0.3, codename Pingpong.
:-)

Seriously, here's the changelog:

    * Acting as OBEX server works now; you can transfer files from
      Bluetooth devices to GNUstep.
    * Correct handling of per-device save path and "...without asking"
      in Preferences.
    * Initial Service base class for easy adding of new services.

I'm using it all the time to send pictures and text files from my phone
to GNUstep; it works quite well. However, I need more testers, so give
me a shout if you try it.

Download location, as always:
   http://giesler.biz/bjoern/English/Software.html

Regards,
                --Björn
--
Dipl.-Inform. Björn Giesler, IAIM, University of Karlsruhe (TH)
See http://wwwiaim.ira.uka.de/users/giesler for information.

A society that will trade a little freedom for a little order will
lose both, and deserves neither.    --T. Jefferson
Support privacy. Mail me for my PGP/GPG public key.