Re: OT: ^L in source (was Re: wrong line endings in a gnustep file)

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: OT: ^L in source (was Re: wrong line endings in a gnustep file)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:31:12 -0400

From: Peter Cooper <comrade@obverse.com.au>
To: gnustep <discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:44:22 +0200
But things like escape (^[) don't get ignored. I've noticed my bad
habit from vi causes "invisible escapes" to be embedded within files
I'm editing in ProjectCenter. And consequent compile-phase failures.

I haven't checked a recent version of CodeEditor. Is its behaviour
better (if only showing "box" glyphs or something)?

 I have the same habit, too. :)
 And CodeEditor has the same problem, too,
 because it is a bug(?) inherited from NSTextView.

 Yen-Ju

Peter