Gorm problem

From: Ivica Munitic
Subject: Gorm problem
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:04:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
   I have a problem with Gorm 0.3.0.
   The problem is when I connect an let's say a NSTextField to a
   NSOwner's okAction: (method I wrote) I can't connect any
   more actions or outlets to the NSTextField. If i trie to connect
   the NSTextField nextKeyView to an NSButton Gorm won't let me do that,
   and insted the t goes back to the NSOwner in the main Gorm window
   and displaying the  okAction: connection in the connection part of
   the Inspector. When I delete the connection then I can connect
   NSTextField again.
   So in short Gorm is not letting me connect more than one connection
   for a Control.

   Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.

P.S.

    Debian (Woody) stable
    gcc 2.95.2
    gnustep-make 1.7.2 (cvs)
    gnustep-base 1.7.2 (cvs)
    gnustep-gui  0.8.8 (cvs)
    gnustep-back 0.8.8 (cvs)
    gnustep-objc 1.3.0 (cvs)
    ffcall       1.8d
    libxml2      2.5.9
    GNUstep is installed in /home/ivica/App/GNUstep
    ffcall in /home/ivica/App/ffcall
    libxml2 in /home/ivica/App/libxml

Thnx!