ANN: Gridlock 1.7

From: Brian
Subject: ANN: Gridlock 1.7
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:58:40 -0500

I've updated Gridlock to version 1.7. Gridlock is a collection of board games which can be played against the computer or over the network. Version 1.7 adds two new games (for a total of 10) and performance improvements. It's available at

http://www.dozingcat.com/Gridlock/Gridlock-GNUstep-1.7.tar.gz

Also, does anyone know of a portable way to get the number of active processors? Gridlock can use multiple threads when evaluating moves for computer players, and I'd like to use one thread per processor. I use the MPProcessors() Carbon function on OS X, but that obviously doesn't work for GNUstep.

Thanks,

Brian