[Q] NSBundle _addFrameworkFromClass problem

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] NSBundle _addFrameworkFromClass problem
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:11:28 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

In +(void)_addFrameworkFromClass: method, if _loadingBundle is not nil then,
removes classes in the bundle
from the _loadingBundle. I have question here, what if _loadingBundle ==
bundle? In this case, at least on Windows,
the exception occurs(You will know why. Removing [arr
removeObjectsInArray:arr]...) This error is occurred when
I run Hello.gswa example application in GSWeb, during loading
GSWExtensions.framework and GSWExtensionsGSW
.framework. But on Linux, this does not occur... I've add code so that the line
476 of NSBundle.m says
if (_loadingBundle != nil && _loadigBundle != bundle) instead of if

PS)
I've write some simple GSWHTTPAdaptor code so that I can run GSWeb application
without apache and adaptor
on Windows, ie., as standalone application. But due to my lack of time and
experience, the code is not clean and
more importantly, I'm not sure whether I did right or wrong. Can anyone help
me? If any, I will send or upload my
dirty work. :-)

And current implementation of NSRunLoop on Windows uses select which has
limitation on Windows. Changing it
to IO Completion Port mechanism will do better works. But IOCP does not work on
Win95/98/Me. How do you
think on this?