Re: Possible MacOS X compiler problem - TRY AGAIN!

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: Possible MacOS X compiler problem - TRY AGAIN!
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:36:08 +1000

It looks like the unspecified return types was a red herring after all.

I am afraid I was fooling myself by using some source code that already
had work arounds in it.  This meant it did not have problems with the
nested method calls before I added the return type.  I tried again with
fresh code but with the added return types and it did NOT work. :-((

Sorry about that.  Any other good ideas on this one?

Bill Northcott