[objc-improvements] Function pointer ivar issue fixed

From: Ziemowit Laski
Subject: [objc-improvements] Function pointer ivar issue fixed
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:54:17 -0700

GNUSteppers,

In case you aren't following Bugzilla, I thought I'd let you know that I just committed a fix to the objc-improvements-branch that should get rid of the function pointer ivar issue that some of you ran into. So please take objc-improvements-branch for another spin.

I've started reading the GNUStep how-to doc, and should have my very own copy of GNUStep to play
with some day...

Thanks,

--Zem
Ziemowit Laski                 1 Infinite Loop, MS 301-2K
Mac OS X Compiler Group        Cupertino, CA USA  95014-2083
Apple Computer, Inc.           +1.408.974.6229  Fax .5477