Re: More recent CVS woes...

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: More recent CVS woes...
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:03:49 +0100

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 07:05 PM, Pete French wrote:

O.K., I just did another completely clean checkount and bould. Same
results - gdnc runs but nothing seems to detect that it is running.

I can only think that this is a system specific problem due to the tweaks
I did a couple of weeks ago.  I've disabled those changes in cvs ...
please give it a try ...if it fixes things, we can continue to try to work
out exactly what's going on.

Did you say you were running bsd rather than linux?