Re: GNUStep

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUStep
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:35:47 -0700 (PDT)

Absolutely it's still being done.   Another website to check out is:

http://www.roard.com/docs

There is also a GNUstep section on Freshmeat where around 40 GNUstep apps are
being actively developed.

GJC
--- Dawa Ometto <dawa@planet.nl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I came across the gnustep.org website, and, being an OS X developer, I
> gotta say it all sounds great to me. The site isn't very helpful,
> though, and I'd just like to know if any active development on the
> project is still being done.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Dawa Ometto

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---