Re: Object-Archiv

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Object-Archiv
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:14:53 -0700

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:41:30 -0500
Ian Mondragon <copal@dragonhelix.org> wrote:
> This is quite possibly one of the best suggestions I've seen on the
> GNUstep lists in a while.  We should definitely do this.  I have a lot
> of little things I'd be happy to submit, and I'm sure it would prove
> more useful than most of us would think.

Indeed it is.

> What does everyone think?  Perhaps we could utilize sourceforge or
> savannah?

However, this is not ;-)

Sourceforge, pardon my French, sucks.
It's either down or you get kicked off in the middle of a cvs checkout
IF you even can connect in the first place.

And as of late, the same holds true for Savannah, though at least THEY
seem to have it somewhat under control.

--
Chris