Re: Fixing threading on NetBSD

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Fixing threading on NetBSD
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:23:11 -0600

Peter Cooper wrote:

To get the dev-apps/libobjc (btw: why is it not in dev-libs?) library to

My mistake. A long time ago I imported it into the wrong place. It seems like it's too late to fix now, but perhaps it's never too late...

Anyway I put the libobjc patches in, except I modified them so that they could go in thr-posix.c

like gdomap, for example), there is an automatic core-dump when doing
network IO. So, to avoid linking libpthread to ctools and so on, rather than adding the threading library options to TARGET_SYSTEM_LIBS,
I added them to AUXILIARY_OBJC_LIBS.

That's probably a good idea for all targets anyway...

I'll look at the make patches later.