Re: GWorkspace.app Feature Request-- Tabbed Shelf

From: Dirk Olmes
Subject: Re: GWorkspace.app Feature Request-- Tabbed Shelf
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:59:12 +0200

Charles Philip Chan wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:26:30 +0100
Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:

never seen anything like tyhan on an OpenStep system - looks very
cool, any idea how to enable it ? Want to try that out!

No idea, I have never worked on OpenStep (I have only seen screenshots
of it). You will have to do a bit of Googling.

Like it says in the article accompanying the screenshot: "I was fortunate enough to be able to try out an early prerelease of OpenStep 4.0 for Mach (formerly known as NEXTSTEP)."

This was an early access (alpha) version of OpenStep and never made it to a public release. You won't find this functionality in any later releases of OpenStep.

-dirk