Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:10:37 -0000

Philippe C.D Robert <philippe.robert@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 03:01 PM, MJ Ray wrote:
>> Why is a panel like the Tools Inspector not a better solution for that?
> An inspector for dealing with services? Well, an inspector takes away
> screen space and you have to move the mouse from the current position
> to the inspector in order to use it.

The inspector panel is probably already open for the sort of user who
would want the services list and your mind can start the move to a
visible panel faster than it can a move to an invisible menu item.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."