Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5.2 & GWRemote 0.1

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5.2 & GWRemote 0.1
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:02:14 +0300

On 2003-06-10 17:32:39 +0300 Tobias <ibotty@web.de> wrote:

Nothing exceptional, but I've learned something new...

which is equally important. me, i also write something, which is ... erhm ...
suboptimal, just to learn something new. (this is how i learned LibFoundation,
implemented a simple login screen (with freebsd's syscon). i never released
this one, because i was afraid of security concerns ;)).

(suggestions are wellcome).
what about kerberos.
This seems a good idea. I'll try to implement this in 0.2.

speak up, if you need help.
i wrote a (very) small authentication with krbv4 once,
and i am pretty sure, i got some urls left ;)

Sure, when I'll start to work at 0.2 I'll ask for your help. (now it's too warm
here)

But, now, an other thing. Our admin is away ;-))) and I'm very curious to know if DO works on a
slower network; so I've added a roule in firewall to let gdomap open for 194.102.56.6. On this
computer runs a gwsd for the user "gnustep" with password (only for gwsd)
"12345678".
Anybody is free to login and destroy anything, nothing important there... and
let me know.

btw: if you want to go kerberos ;), take kerberos 5, it is way ahead of
kerberos 4.

~ibotty