Re: What's wrong with this NSBezierPath/NSGlyph code??

From: jonathon
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this NSBezierPath/NSGlyph code??
Date: 9 Jun 2003 04:40:55 -0700

> If you keep on lobbying for this, we might hurry to get this done. At
> the moment I am still struggling to get GNUstep fully working on my new
> computer, but most of the work will be Alexanders anyway.

Well, it is critical that I be able to plot vertical text.  How that
is done is NOT critical.  So, is there a different way I can use in
the meantime?  Can I cut part of a View and rotate it?  Obviously a
BezierPath can do this, but perhaps there is a different way?

I would love to see such an implementation.  I am glad you said it
will only be in the art backend, though, because my main development
box for this project is running an older version of GNUstep (0.8.5)
with the basic backend.

jonathon