Gorm Progress 06/06/2003

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm Progress 06/06/2003
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Been relatively busy lately! :)

I'm still working on fixing the custom class bug.  I've got a solution, but
it's just a matter of getting the time to implement it.

I have added the class inspector which was promised a few weeks ago.  Please
try it and let me know what you think.  The next step after this is to add the
browser based classes view, which the user will be able to select if desired.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---