latest releases build on solaris

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: latest releases build on solaris
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:46:46 +0200

Hello,

I pulled the latest releases of gnustep (make, base, gui. back). removed
completely the old gnustep tree just to be sure and rebuilt everything.
Iwas also able finaly to understand why windowmaker cowardly refused to
build again and built it and installed it.
The positive side is that everything ended up compiling.
The negative side is that I am again stuck with that stupid wmaker related
bug.

That is, compiling -back with lwraster installed makes any attempt of
starting a gnustep[ program segmentation fault.
I somehow hoped something magically changed.

I remember sending adam a backtrace about it but he never replied me (I know
you are busy).

-ric