Re: MulleEOInterface

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: MulleEOInterface
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:50:46 +0200

Hi Dirk,

Please excuse the wild goose chase. I guess there is no portable way to implement an objc_msg_send with variable arguments. So the suggested approach (plus taking the multiple macro expansion into accout should be fine. And please file a bug report for the issues you found in GDL2.

Cheers,
Dave

PS: I hope I'll find time to verify your -gui patches against OS 42, but I'd be more comfortable if a "-gui maintainer" (i.e. someone who feels more responsible for -gui than me :-) ) would also check them against OS X.

Cheers,
David