Re: MulleEOInterface

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: MulleEOInterface
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:21:28 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for helping Dirk out on these issues, as I currently just lack the time....

On the #import / #include issue, I would advise to use

#ifdef NeXT_Foundation_LIBRARY

and either use the technique employed by base/Additions:

#ifndef NeXT_Foundation_LIBRARY
#include <Foundation/NSData.h>
#include <Foundation/NSValue.h>
#include <Foundation/NSURL.h>
#include <Foundation/NSMapTable.h>
#include <Foundation/NSException.h>
#include <Foundation/NSBundle.h>
#include <Foundation/NSCharacterSet.h>
#include <Foundation/NSFileManager.h>
#include <Foundation/NSInvocation.h>
#else
#include <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#endif

or use the #import for the NeXT_Foudation - branch...