Re: Simplest way to try NSBezierPath??

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: Simplest way to try NSBezierPath??
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:33:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

your test code for the different draw mechanisms looks like it could
be transformed into a nice recipe for the GNUstep cookbook, title
might be "simple drawing."

I was thinking we could combine it with some system statistic, like
disk space occupied by subdirectories (pie chart) or cpu load
etc. That way the recipe would also introduce some additional
foundation code.

I can do this myself, but I would use code from your example, which
BTW is very concise and easy to read. For this reason I figured that
you should be the first to have the opportunity to implement this
recipe idea.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |