Objective-C support in GDB.

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Objective-C support in GDB.
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:37:52 -0600

I finally have all the patches approved and applied for Objective-C support in GDB. So I can say for certain that the next version of gdb will have Objective-C support (...and there was much rejoicing). The next version will by version 6.0 and probably be released in 2-3 months.

It would be great if people could test the CVS version of GDB now, so I can work out any bugs before the release. Info at:

http://sources.redhat.com/gdb