Re: Makefile tutorial problem and " obsolete NSGCString object" Re: Re:

From: Benhur Stein
Subject: Re: Makefile tutorial problem and " obsolete NSGCString object" Re: Re: Makefile tutorial problem and " obsolete NSGCString object" Re:
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:21:17 -0300

On 2003-05-14 00:45:23 -0300 Gregory Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:

Are you quite certain of what you're saying?

For example...

test for space support.gorm  testing.gorm
test.gorm                    testinggorm.gorm
test.gorm~                   testinggormstolerance.gorm
test1.gorm                   testopengl.gorm
testcopy.gorm~               testsave.gorm~
testcustom.gorm              testthis.gorm
[heron@genoa heron]$ gopen test\ for\ space\ support.gorm/
[heron@genoa heron]$
Works just fine.

You are right...
I had this problem once and after that, I have always taken care of not creating
names with spaces and mostly, changing the names of files received by mail.
Maybe it has been corrected since.

After some more tests, the problem I nave is when saving .doc files received by
mail
(most of them have spaces in the name) and then opening them with gopen.
That opens abiword, but it doesn't find the file because of the space. When
calling abiword name directly, the file is open. Probably it is just the wrapper
that has problems, sorry for the confusion.

Benhur