Re: Gorm and the GormImage class

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm and the GormImage class
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

There was a memory problem in Gorm recently which caused similar issues.
Could you send me your .gorm file so I can take a look at it?

Also, please update to the latest version of Gorm, if you can.

Thanks, GJC
--- Björn Giesler <giesler@ira.uka.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a fairly large interface in Gorm (works wonderfully! Thanks,
> Gregory and all!). Now I've made the mistake of adding an image to it (via
> the Load Image menu entry), and I can't load the .gorm file anymore -- my
> app tells me:
>
> [NSDataMalloc deserializeDataAt:objObjCType:atCursor:context:] can't find
> class - GormImage
> [NSUnarchiver decodeValueOfObjCType:at:] decoded nil class
>
> Am I doing something wrong here? If so, what? And if I'm not -- how can I
> get the image out of my interface again? Just deleting it in Gorm doesn't
> help, it's still in the objects.gorm file.
>
> Thanks very much in advance,
>               --Björn
> --
> Dipl.-Inform. Björn Giesler, IAIM, University of Karlsruhe (TH)
> See http://wwwiaim.ira.uka.de/users/giesler for information.
>
> A society that will trade a little freedom for a little order will
> lose both, and deserves neither.    --T. Jefferson
> Support privacy. Mail me for my PGP/GPG public key.

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---