Subject: OSX frustration

From: Pete French
Subject: Subject: OSX frustration
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:29:30 +0100

Not strictly a GNUstep question, I know...

I have some command line applications which open windows by hand. These
worked under OpenStep, work under GNUstep and work under OSX. Right
up until very recently. Now under OSX the window opens, appears to
become key (I can get events sent to it) but keyboard events are
still sent back to the terminal window.

Does anyone with a better grasp of the OpenStep spec that I know why
this may have chnaged or how to fix it ? It still seems to work under
GNUstep... but is this correct behaviour ?

any advice gratefull received...

-bat.