RIGS - compile error + patch

From: Tobias
Subject: RIGS - compile error + patch
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:05:58 +0200

hi devels,

i wanted to send to laurent (the maintainer according to rigs' docu) too, but
his email address (laurent@julliard-online.org) does not seem to be valid
anymore.

looking thru my 'M'-lines in cvs, i noticed, that i edited a bit of rigs.

i thought reverted my changes and noticed, that rigs won't compile on gcc3.x
anymore. RIGSCore.m gives an error, because it names a method
(class_nextMethodList) like a builtin #define. maybe others have the same
problems, so attached is the `cvs diff`.

i changed the name of this method to class_getNextMethodList.. due to this
change, it will not work on mac os x, but maybe it is safe, to simply remove
the "#ifdef Gnustep" jail around this method and it will also work there.

i also changed the way to start ruby in the examples.
/usr/bin/env ruby should work better than the static path /usr/local/bin/ruby.

~ibotty