[Q] StepTalk Build on Windows OS

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] StepTalk Build on Windows OS
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:21:40 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I'm trying to get GNUstep environment on Windows, at least base and other
libraries. But there seems to be some
problems. 1. When I try to build StelTalk and extensions make says that it
cannot figure out how to make
libStepTalk.inp and .inp file for extensions. I think this is related to .def
file making process and I've managed to
create def and copy it to the required location. But here comes another
problem, this time libStepTalk making process
says it cannot find required symbols like objc_msg_lookup and NSObject like
things. I think library making process in
Windows requires link process with libgnustep-base and libobjc. How can I
modify GNUmakfile to link against these libs?

Thanks in advance.

PS)
GSWeb needs db. Can I use it with GDL2?