application:openFile:

From: Rob Burns
Subject: application:openFile:
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:46:41 +0700

Ink now behaves well, when opening files from Gworkspace. But, I noticed that
[NSApp activateIgnoringOtherApps: YES]; was still in the application:openFile:
method. I thought in the prior conversation about this, it was decided that
this shouldn't be necessary. Or, am I remembering wrong, and that is the right
way to do it?  Other apps that are missing this line, still don't seem to be
working correctly.

Rob