Gorm compile problem

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Gorm compile problem
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:35:21 +0200

Hello

I am trying to compile Gorm 0.2.5 (is this the latest version?)

While linking I get

Making all for app Gorm...
 Linking app Gorm ...
NSImageDoesCaching  shared_obj/sparc/solaris2.6/gnu-gnu-gnu/Gorm.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
Gorm.app/sparc/solaris2.6/gnu-gnu-gnu/Gorm
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

is this due to a missing header include? or a problem of a library not
found?
I now compiled several applications, so I think in general that my
installation is working.

-ric