tconfig.h and objc

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: tconfig.h and objc
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:43:53 +0200

Hello,

since the repeated failures to get a worging gnustep on my NetBSD and
Solaris boxen, I had the clever idea to try it out on my headless HP
9000/715. This is a relatively fast computer and it has a history: NexStep
3.3 courld run on it (If I had it...).

Well, I have hp-ux 10.20, gcc 2.95

i make the essential libs like libtiff and ffcall, make gnustep-make...

when I attempt to make gnustep-obj I get

Making all for clibrary libobjc...
 Compiling file archive.c ...
archive.c:27: tconfig.h: No such file or directory
gmake[1]: *** [shared_obj/hppa/hpux10.20/gnu-gnu-gnu/archive.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [libobjc.all.clibrary.variables] Error 2

what the hell is tconfig.h ? am I missing just some library? or did the
configuration not go well? or it is more OS dependent include that I cant
get around...

greetings

ric