Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5.1 (fwd)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5.1 (fwd)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:25:28 -0000

Enrico Sersale <enrico@www.imago.ro> wrote:
> Excuse me but I must forward this to the list because the David Wetzel's
> mail server give me an error.

I get this exception when trying to drag and drop something onto the
recycler, whose icon is not displayed properly:

Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: NSTask - launch
path (fopexec) not valid

This is a System directory installation of GWorkspace.  I am using
the releases of GNUstep named on the web site.  If I can give you more
information to help debug this, please let me know.

MJR