Linux Journal - GNUstep article

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Linux Journal - GNUstep article
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:22:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Since the May issue of the Linux Journal is out, I can "release" the
article I wrote on GNUstep. I wrote this article last november so of
course, some things might have changed since then. As you all know, the
article first appeared in the April issue of the Linux Journal.

The article is available here:

http://www.sophos.ca/~ludovic/article/article.html

It provides an introduction to GNUstep and also how to use Gorm to develop
a simple application.

I would like to thank Tim Harrison and Chris B. Vetter who read the
article over and over to be sure things were fine and their feedback was
extremely valuable.

Thanks for everything,

Ludo

--