Problem with Info-gnustep.plist

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Problem with Info-gnustep.plist
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 20:10:30 +0100

Hello,

It seems that there is a problem with the generation of the Info-gnustep.plist
file...
The informations inside the {myApp}Info.plist aren't included in the final
Info-gnustep.plist,
and thus things like services or role (viewer, editor, etc.) aren't registered.
If I put manually the lines in the {myApp}Info.plist in the Info-gnustep.plist,
and run
make_services, things works.
I'm using a cvs from last week. Am I the only one with this bug ?

--
Nicolas Roard