Re: Objective-C Unit Testing under linux

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Objective-C Unit Testing under linux
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:22:22 -0800

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:58:57 -0800
Travis Griggs <tgriggs@keyww.com> wrote:
> I'm frustrated with my inability to lay my hands on an easy to
> install/understand/use unit tester for objective-c, running under
> linux. I'm using the GNUstep base/makefiles stuff as a core library
> under Linux. There are (2?) objc-unit testing frameworks, but they
> seem to be very apple/osx/graphic centric. I just want something
> simple. Command line based. I toyed with porting ObjcUnit, but it had
> _lots_ of classes, was based off of JUnit. Being a veteran
> Smalltalker, but newbie objc'er, I'd like something a little more
> Smalltalk centric. Am I just going to have to write my own?

There are two Objective-C testing units/frameworks I'm aware of,
  ObjcUnit ( http://oops.se/objcunit/ ) and
  OCUnit ( http://www.sente.ch/software/ocunit/ )

If those two are too complex, you might want to take a look at CUT at
( http://cut.sourceforge.net/ ) or maybe browse FreshMeat and/or
SourceForge.

--
Chris