Re: GNUstep cookbook.

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: GNUstep cookbook.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:35:11 +0100

Marko Riedel wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm glad people like the idea. We use an internal Wiki at work, BTW, and
> I'm not sure that its formatting capabilities would be sufficient for an
> attractive cookbook. Even HTML is a lot more powerful than Wiki markup.

There is a bit of a start. See
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Developers , "Examples and neat
stuff". Yes, putting code in the wiki is messy, objective-c even more so
(the wiki uses '[' & ']' for links).

[snip]
> The suggestion that everybody should be responsible for his own
> contributions seems excellent.

For getting lots of code quickly, perhaps. For maintenance and quality,
no.

- Alexander Malmberg