Re: (LIBRARY_COMBO) make on HP-UX error

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: (LIBRARY_COMBO) make on HP-UX error
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:45:58 -0700

Seems odd, but perhaps your sh is broken. Some sh's can't handle very long environment variables. Perhaps you can put a few echo statements in GNUstep.sh to see where this is happening

Also, GNUstep hasn't been ported to HP, so I'd expect a few things not to work. For instance, bundles don't work, which means that gnustep-back won't work unless it's been compiled as a library (in gnustep-make, you would need to do configure --disable-backend-bundle)

On the other hand, I haven't tried to compile GNUstep on HP for at least 7 years or so.