Re: ANN GWorkspace 0.4.6.1

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: ANN GWorkspace 0.4.6.1
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:25:31 +0100

Hi Enrico,
I just launched GWorkspace 0.4.6.1 and got an error message telling me that no backgrounder app was running. I see that there is an additional app called Backgrounder.app which seems to be lauched before GWorkspace? Is there a way to do this automatically? I don't want to lauch two apps manually to be able to use GWorkspace.

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out GSburn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net