Re: Q re GnuMail 1.1.0-pre1 on OSX / IMAP

From: Steve Linberg
Subject: Re: Q re GnuMail 1.1.0-pre1 on OSX / IMAP
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:01:54 -0500

On 2003-01-29 11:51:22 -0500 Ludovic Marcotte <ludovic@Sophos.ca> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I can't seem to get it set up to access a personal IMAP account I use for
testing.  What seems to be missing is a place to enter the inbox path, as in:

{mail.myisp.com/notls/user=myusername}INBOX

GNUMail.app only shows mailboxes you're subscribed to.

Ah!

(instructions snipped)

Great, that works!  Thanks!  (I'm replying to this with GnuMail.  Very nice!

Documentation will be included in 1.1.0pre2 - it will hopefully eases the
process of configuring GNUMail.app.

Super.  I'd suggest maybe adding this point to the FAQ, it's likely to be a
frequent question for people switching from Apple's Mail.app.

Now to get spamassassin going and work that in.  Really looking forward to
getting to know this app!  No more Eudora either, if all goes according to
plan. :)

Cheers,

Steve